OptiFlex™ Virtual Integrator Selected as the 2019 Innovation Award Winner for Building Automation
We are proud to announce the new OptiFlex™ Virtual Integrator has been chosen as a winner in the 2019 AHR Expo Innovation Awards competition. The Innovation Awards recognize the industry’s most inventive products, systems, and technologies.
Winners were selected by a panel of third-party ASHRAE member judges who evaluated each award entry based on its innovative design, creativity, application, value and market impact. Winners from each award category will be formally recognized during the 2019 AHR Expo, Jan. 14-16 at the Georgia World Congress in Atlanta.
Learn more about the New OptiFlex™ Integrator!
The OptiFlex™Integrator (OFHI) is the newest addition to our family of router and gateway solutions. The OptiFlex Integrator is a BACnet router that:
- Provides BACnet routing between BACnet networks (ARCnet, MS/TP, IP, Ethernet)
- Supports control programs for both monitoring and control
- Supports two BACnet/IP networks communicating on the Gig-E port
- Can serve as a BACnet Broadcast Management Device (BBMD) on each of the BACnet/IP networks
- Supports Foreign Device Registration (FDR)
- Supports DHCP IP addressing
- Has built-in network diagnostic capture functionality for troubleshooting
- Has network statistics that can be viewed numerically or as trend graphs
- Works with the WebCTRL® v6.5 or later system with the latest cumulative patch
- Includes support for Modbus serial (master/slave), and Modbus TCP/IP (client/server), protocols