The BACnet Scheduling Interface add-on for the WebCTRL® building automation system extends the system’s scheduling capability by allowing third-party event management software to read and write BACnet schedules. These schedules are used to control when mechanical equipment runs in the building.
This add-on provides building operators with a seamless integration to the WebCTRL system to manage occupant comfort and/or lighting systems within the facility during scheduled events. When BACnet schedules are written using this add-on, building operators are also able to manage the schedules using the WebCTRL user interface.
Key Features and Benefits:
Allows the building automation system to be scheduled via third-party BACnet software such as:
- SchoolDude® – Operations Management Software
- Events2HVAC™ – Event Automation Software
- Hospitality Scheduling Software with compliant schedules
- WebCTRL® v6.5 system with the latest cumulative patch applied
- Software is configured with at least one active BACnet IP connection
- Licensed BACnet Schedule Add-on; Part#: ADD-SCH_BACNET
- Third-Party software must meet BACnet Protocol Revision v4 or later, including clients that support the K.3 BIBBs: SCHED-A, SCHED-AVM-A, SCHED-VM-A.